2009年2月14日

Stop me - Marie Digby

Marie Digby去年年底發表一首新歌,Stop Me, 是一首簡單又很甜蜜的情歌。  

i'm infected it's like a disease like poison, you touched me, my heartbeat it's spreading so sweetly what are you thinking.. when we're this close? i count on the space that i keep guards up in towers they're watching, they're waiting don't hurt me the walls that protect me, keep me inside i hate it when we say goodbye alone for the rest of the night ... without you tonight, i am waiting for you to call me when you're not supposed to i've been trying to send you signs the doors to me are hard to find so stop me, stop me, this time... you kiss me goodnight on the cheek each time it gets closer to my lips or am i imagining the parking lot's empty so kiss me again i hate it when we say goodbye alone for the rest of the night without you tonight, i am waiting for you to call me when you're not supposed to i've been trying to send you signs the doors to me are hard to find so stop me, stop me this time..

0 意見:

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP